To formalize the registration, the following steps must be followed:
1.Download the registration form of the contest website and fill it out correctly:
2. Attach the required documentation
– Copy of ID or passport
– Passport photo
– Photo in dance position
– Brief Curriculum Vitae
– Document of transfer of image rights
– Copy of the ID or passport of the legal representative in case of being a minor.
3. Send the registration form together with the required attachments to the email: email@example.com
4. Make the payment of the registration through any of the two modalities available.
5. Send the music of the choreographies recorded in high quality.
6. Send a video with a choreography or variation of those that will be danced in the contest.
The last day to register for the Contest will be on March 20, 2020
The registration fee for all categories, except groups, is € 115 per participant.
The cost includes, participation rights, and the master class that takes place during the contest.
For the two-step specialty, this amount must be paid by each of the two dancers.
For the specialty of groups, the registration fee is € 65 for each group member.
Once the registration payment is made, the amount will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Participants can compete in one or more of the modalities. The corresponding price must be paid for each of the modalities in which you participate
WAY TO PAY
-Payment must be made within 7 calendar days after the registration is made, always before the registration deadline.
-Registration payment can be made by bank transfer to:
ARTS PROJECT ASSOCIACIÓ
IBAN: ES19 2100 0818 9502 0087 7958
SWIFT / CAIXESBBXXX
The name of the participant and the category / s for which they will be paid must be indicated in the subject.
In the case of groups and step by two a single joint payment will be made for all members. It will be sufficient to indicate the name of one of the participants and the category.
The fact of registering implies the acceptance of this Regulation without conditions and without the right to any type of refund.
Regulation without conditions and without right to reimbursement.